Bike-Lift Motorcycle, Quad, Scooter & Mower Lifting Benches - Page 3.
BikeLift is for when you want life to be easier, for when you value your time and wish to be productive in the Workshop, for when you take pride in your work and for when you value the Bike you are working on...
HOW TO NAVIGATE THIS PAGE;
GO DIRECT TO THE PRODUCTS USING THE LINKS BELOW
OR ENJOY DISCOVERING WITH A SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE...
CRUISER 750 KILO
MAX 500 KILO
SPORT 500 KILO
RACING 600 / 400 KILO
MOPED 150 KILO
CAN-AM SPIDER-750 BENCH
THREE WHEEL AND QUAD BENCHES
QUAD & MOWER BENCHES
GO TO PAGE 2 FOR;
OFF-ROAD & ADVENTURE LIFTS
FRONT WHEEL CLAMPS
STANDS & JACKS
LIFT BENCH ACCESSORIES
BikeLift is for when you want life to be easier, for when you value your time and wish to be productive in the Workshop, for when you take pride in your work and when you value the Bike you are working on.
BikeLift Motorcycle Lifts are well designed, well made from quality materials, manufactured to exacting standards and built to last. High quality motorcycle, quad and mower Lifting Benches (and workshop equipment) for both professional Workshops and home mechanics.
If you want a quality workbench that is the right height, the right width and is easy to use, BikeLift is what you are looking for.
This is an important decision, please take time to find out more...
Picture: XXXXXXXXXXXLightweight Motorcycles or Cruiser, Quads or Mowers. Dealer Workshop or Home.
BikeLift have an extensive Workbench range with clamps and accessories available.
Discuss what you want to achieve with us.
BikeLift Motorcycle Lifts for Harley's, Honda Goldwings and Cruiser Motorcycles.
Picture: Cruiser 750 Gate Electro Hydraulic Lift with Hydraulic wheel clamp.
The 'HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORKSHOP' - Rated for 750 Kg.
You will probably never need to replace a long lasting BikeLift Work Bench...
If you are only ever going to buy one Bench, which options will you choose?
CHOOSE THE BEST LIFTING SYSTEM & BENCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION...
- 001 - Foot Pump - Each Lift can be hoisted using the Hydraulic Foot Pump attached. It does not take long and fitness will improve. The automatic safety lock can be empolyed as the bench rises to ensure progress is maintained (Foot Pump version is not available on heavier models - JUST ASK US).
- 002 - Air Line (Pneumatic) - Each Lift can plug into your Compressed Air Line giving you the freedom to drive many benches in the Workshop. The automatic safety lock can be empolyed as the bench rises to ensure safety.
- 003 - Electro Hydraulic - 'The Rolls'. Each Lift has it's own Hydraulic lifting Compressor, all you need is power. You just press the button on the remote and up she goes smoothly locking as the bench rises to ensure safety. Makes life so easy, spoil your self.
- 004 - Electric - Each Lift can plug into your Power point giving you maximum flexability. The automatic safety lock can be empolyed as the bench rises to ensure safety.
BikeLift Benches are fitted with 6 or 10 Safety Locking positions.
CHOOSE A STRONG BENCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION...
- You can lock the bench off when it reaches the desired working height or with the Safety lock set down, the Locking will occur automaticly in steps as the bench rises.
- The Cruiser 750 Kilo has 10 Safety Locking choices, all other benches have 6 Safety locking choices.
- Sportsbike's own testing proves that a bike can be kept on a BikeLift Bench for Months on end without the bench sagging or difficulty being experienced.
GATE, SPLIT OR FLAT BENCH OPTIONS.
It all depends on how you have used work benches in the past and how you wish to use them in the future. With BikeLift you have a choice of features.
CHOOSE THE BEST OPTIONS FOR YOUR APPLICATION...
- Gate option - The BikeLift GATE has a panel at the rear of the Bench that can be removed to make it easier to remove wheels or get under the bike or Quad.
- Split option - The BikeLift SPLIT has the same removable panel for the rear wheel and a fold down panel for the easier removal of the Front wheel or Front Suspension.
- Flat Bench - If you do not feel you need removable panels, that is fine. BikeLift make benches without the removable Panels. (NOT SURE, JUST ASK US).
TIE DOWN POINTS AND TOOL TRAYS.
Once the Bike is on the Bench, you need to make it secure and always, you need a place to put tools and for parts to roll into. With BikeLift you have a choice.
CHOOSE THE BEST BENCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION...
- Tie Down points are part of the BikeLift design. There are usually two at the front and two at the rear of the BikeLift Benches. The Racing Models have movable tie down Points to assist with flexable securing of the Bike on the Bench.
- Tool Trays set on an angle to hold tools and small parts are included, one 120mm wide Tool Tray on each side (the length of the bench) for most BikeLift Work benches. The Racing models DO NOT have the Tool Trays included as they have the moveable tie down points.
IN FLOOR VERSION (LEVEL WITH FLOOR SURFACE).
The hole size to accommodate your choice of Bike-Lift Work bench.
If you have an established Workshop then digging up part of the Floor may not be an option, If however you can cut into the Floor or if you are constructing a Workshop then you have the option of setting the Bike-Lift Work Bench so it is level with the Floor surface.
CHOOSE THE LIFT THEN THE INSET RING FOR YOUR APPLICATION...
- Suitable for the Bike-Lift Max 500 and Cruiser 750 models only.
- Remote Control models only.
- Standard Bench - If you do not feel you need to set the Bike-Lift bench level with the Floor, that is fine. BikeLift make the Standard benche to sit 19cm from Floor level. (NOT SURE, JUST ASK US).
If you want quality, if you want a reliable bench, a bench you will possibly have and happily use for a very long time then BikeLift is what you are after - this is the quality the Factory uses. This is the quality and design that makes working on your bike easier and increases productivity.
Do not take the risk that a low cost work bench may collapse under your bike, may not last long or has safety compromised to save on Labour costs.
Do not accept compromises, they will usually cost you more in the end.
GO TO BENCH OPTIONS - HERE.
Bikelift make working on a bike easy and a pleasure.
It is easy to adjust the height so you can step up to work and not stoop down.
Ask us to send an image of the BikeLift that interests you.
The BikeLift range is extensive.
The range covers Cruisers, Sportsbikes, Race Team, Motocross, Quads and Mowers.
Call Sportsbike on: 02 9310 0732 to ask questions and discuss your needs.
For a BikeLift range Brochure or to e-mail questions, please click e-mail | Order Now.
Sportsbike is the Australian Distributor for Bike-Lift.
"Set up my new BikeLift. You have provided the best lift I have ever seen or used, I will be telling everone I know. Once again thank you for your service". - Regards Peter Lawrence.
"Our Mechanics are much more productive and happier using the BikeLift Max 500, they work so well. These are brilliant". - Bike Shop Customer comment, Western Australia.
"G'day, the bikelift Cruiser 750 and Twin Arm Lifts arrived on Friday, I am very happy with the equipment. I wish I had purchased them 10 years ago. Cheers Rob". - Motorcycle Workshop, Tasmania.
"I have been a Mechanic for 18 years and the BikeLift Max-500 has increased my productivity, it is so easy to work on".
- Motorcycle Workshop Owner, Tasmania.
"With my last bench I had to get on my knees or lean over to work on the bike, it was tiring and hard work. With the Sport-500 Electro-Hydraulic I just press a button to get the bike at the right height to work on. So much easier and kinder on my old bones" - Mature Home Workshop Customer, New South Wales.
"I have worked on my own bikes at home for many years, I did not realise working on a bike could be so much easier just because of the BikeLift Sport 500. It is simply brilliant to use, it makes working on a bike easier and a pleasure. Thank you". - Home Workshop Owner, Sydney NSW.
MADE IN ITALY
We stopped offering BikeLift for a while thinking that people only wanted the cheaper Chinese made Lifts. But people kept calling us, asking for us to supply quality BikeLift again.
Some said they had tried the cheap Lifts and they were not happy with the performance, some told of Lifts colapsing under Customer's bikes.
When one Customer demanded that we accept their order... we could not refuse. Due to the demand for better quality, longer lasting Motorcycle, Quad and Mower Work Benches we are again offering quality BikeLift products and support.
This is the kind of quality you can proudly leave to the next generation. It will last.
For Motocross, Off-Road and small Quads - Workshop or Race Pit, this is a brilliant stand.
Racing 350 Pneumatic Lift.
Rated for 350 Kg.
Racing 500 Pneumatic Lift is slightly lighter in weight. Rated for 500 Kg.
Sport 500 Pneumatic Lift with rear wheel access panel.
Rated for 500 Kg.
Max 500 Electro Hydraulic Lift (Motorcycle Lifts include the ramp and tool trays each side).
Rated for 500 Kg.
Cruiser 750 Electro Hydraulic lift with rear wheel access panel. Rated for 750 Kg.
W36S Austomatic Front Wheel Clamp.
W38 Roll-in Front Wheel Clamp for Lifts, Trailers and Vans.
The versatile CRUISER 750 and MAX500 have side extentions for Quad and Mower use.
FROG, the dedicated Quad Lift with Tilt-a-bility for easy engine access.
|All Prices are in Australian Dollars.
To convert prices to your Currency, use the Currency Converter here.
Australian Customers must add GST.