SIGMA Slipper Clutch - Simple and very effective.
With over 40 different clutches, the SIGMA range covers most popular off-road, street bikes and Ducati wet and dry Clutches as well as the race applications that have made the name SIGMA so well thought of.
Sigma slipper clutches are designed to allow easier downshifting off-road, on the road and track. Originally a pure race accessory the SIGMA slipper clutch allows smooth gear changes and less time in corner transition for skilled riders and for beginners wanting safety, there is automatic and seamless disengaging the clutch whenever engine braking or rear wheel hop becomes excessive.
SIGMA slipper clutches have proven themselves to be a reliable and effective addition to many a racing teams armoury. On their very first outing in a Ducati back in 1998 they won a World Superbike support race at Donington and in 2004 at Brands Hatch won their very first British Supersport race on Jay Vincent's Padgett's CBR 600. Since then they have won many BSB Supersport races and championships and a bunch of TT's and North West 200 races.
With SIGMA slipper clutches comes information on how they work, how to adjust them, where they came from, why SIGMA is the best.
Easy to fit, easy to adjust, easy to maintain.
Technical excellence and quality priced from AUD$1370.
Make your bike easier and safer to ride... order one for your engine.
Sigma Slipper Clutch for Yamaha R1 and R6.
THE SIGMA SLIPPER CLUTCH RANGE FOR MOST BIKES:
- TYPE A : Aprilia SXV/RXV 450/550, Honda CRF450/450X, Kawasaki KX-F450, ER-6, Suzuki RM450, Yamaha XT660/XT600/XT600E, YZF/WR450. Includes; Five ramp, wet type hard anodised Clutch Center only mostly using OEM plates and springs.
- TYPE B : Aprilia RSV, Honda SP1/2, CBR926/954, CBR1000RR, CBR600RR, Kawasaki ZX6, KTM Super Duke (all LC8 Engines), 690, RC8, MV Agusta F4/1000, Suzuki Hyabusa, GSXR1000, GSXR600/750, SV650, Triumph 675 Daytona/Street triple, 1050, Yamaha R1 R6, XJR1300, TDM900, XT660X/R Raptor (4 Valve). Includes; Five ramp, wet type hard anodised Clutch Center only mostly using OEM plates and springs.
- TYPE C : Honda CBR600 lightweight full Race. Includes; Five ramp, wet type hard anodised Clutch Center using OEM plates with 2mm metals (steel or Titanium) and HRC/ Street springs.
Make your Ducati faster, easier and safer to ride.
Sigma Slipper Clutch direct replacement on Ducati dry Clutch models after 1990.
Optional hardened Basket shown is also available.
SIGMA Clutch for Ducati - Worth a second a lap on a racetrack, the SIGMA Clutch allows higher corner entry speeds with all that annoying rear wheel chatter under hard braking completely eliminated. Usually 1kg lighter than the parts it replaces, it also allows the engine to pick up revs quicker.
There are two versions; the 12 tooth which comes with a new alloy clutch basket, pressure plate and centre with a '6 ball bearing' ramp mechanism in the centre. Uses original or SPS clutch packs and the original springs to retain the original progressive clutch feel.
The second has the same mechanism but uses a 48 tooth basket and plates set. This is quieter and takes higher power outputs more easily.
Full fitting and set-up instructions (in English!!) are included. Anodised in a fetching and very, very tough 'Military Grey' with a new ceramic reinforced red pressure plate and all posts and fittings in stainless steel. Both clutches fit all bikes with aircooled clutches since 1990.
THE SIGMA SLIPPER CLUTCH RANGE FOR DUCATI:
- TYPE B : Ducati Dry Clutches from 1990, 1098/1198. Includes; Six ramp,
dry type hard anodised Clutch Center with Red pressure plate using ceramic friction surface
uses OEM plates and springs.
- TYPE B : Ducati wet Clutch/848. Includes; Five ramp, wet type hard anodised Clutch Center only mostly using OEM plates and springs.
- TYPE C : Ducati Dry Clutch (except 1098/1198). Includes; Six ramp, dry type hard anodised Clutch Center with Red pressure plate using ceramic friction surface and hardened Basket. Uses OEM plates and springs.
- TYPE D : DUCATI 48 TOOTH STD KIT, all Ducati Dry Clutches; includes Basket, Hub and Clutch pack.
- TYPE E : DUCATI 48 TOOTH FULL RACE KIT - Six ramp, dry type with 38 degree ramps, Hard anodised in grey with red pressure plate using a ceramic friction surface (requires 1098 springs). Includes; 48T Basket, Hub with 38 degree ramps. 48 T Clutch pack and alternative center nuts for Bip/SPS/R/1098/1198/CR Gearbox shafts.
- OPTIONAL : DUCATI 12 TOOTH BASKET - Hard anodised in grey with tighter fingers and high RPM expansion ring - AUD$424.
- OPTIONAL : DUCATI 48 TOOTH BASKET - Hard anodised Alloy Race Basket in grey - AUD$565.
- OPTIONAL : DUCATI 48 TOOTH CLUTCH PACK - Clutch Pack only for 48 Tooth Clutch and basket - AUD$508.